Citibank Middle East and African Analyst Program 2019/2020 Application Form is out apply here. We are glad to inform you about 2019/2020 Citibank Middle East and African Analyst Program. Get your application form here.
About 2019/2020 Citibank Middle East and African Analyst Program
The MEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program (in Johannesburg or Dubai). Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others this will be replaced with another business area.
In 2019 Citibank are hiring Analysts in Algeria, Bahrain, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Uganda and Zambia.
Application Requirements for 2019/2020 Citibank Middle East and African Analyst Program
- You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2019
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You have an interest in business and banking
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable)
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You are fluent in English
What Citibank required from Applicants
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
How to register to sign up for 2019/2020 Citibank Middle East and African Analyst Program
If you are not registered yet, get your account in 5 easy steps
- Provide your Resume
- Provide Contact Information
- Complete Application Part 1
- Complete Application Part 2
- Finalize your Application
- Then submit