Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 for undergraduates in Health Sciences apply now before the Application Form closing date. Application Form portal now opened for interested undergraduates candidates to apply for 2020 Chinese Government Scholarships for undergraduates in Health Sciences for Africans, see more details here.
Chinese Government Scholarships 2020 for undergraduates in Health Sciences Application Form Portal now opened for interested and qualified candidates to study in Wuhan University, see more details below;
This post contains about the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarships for undergraduates in Health Sciences for Africans, at the end of this post you will know the closing date and application form requirements and how to apply successfully.
Check 2020 NDA Application Form here
The Program will be on:
- Clinical Medicine (Stomatology)
- Clinical Medicine (Surgery)
- Globe Health
Qualifications/Requirements for 2020 Chinese Government Scholarships for undergraduates in Health Sciences
- Application Form is acceptable from full time applicants of African countries’ nationalities and in good health.
- Please Candidates for English-medium programs should provide score report of English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who could not offer the above mentioned standard English test results, additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University will be required to participate in.
- Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- The 2020 Chinese Government Scholarships program also support the students who had been studied or are studying in China.
- Note, Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship
How to apply for 2020 Chinese Government Scholarships
Register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn. The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by China-Africa Friendship under Chinese Government Scholarship. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
How to apply through online Wuhan University
Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and required application documents listed below:
- Provide Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English)
- Provide Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English)
- Provide Notarized degree certificate and transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English
- Provide One recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Provide Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration (personal information page).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://admission.whu.edu.cn/en/?c=content&a=list&catid=81.The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Provide Valid English level certificate is required if applying for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS)
Application Form Closing date for 2020 Chinese Government Scholarships
The deadline is on April 30, 2020 while the study period: July 15, 2020- February 28, 2021