Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 at Tianjin University register here to apply. Application are invited from interested and qualified candidates into new 2019-2020 Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Program of Tianjin University is now available for citizens of countries along the Belt and Road.
Scholarship program is provided to China’s high-level universities for recruiting the outstanding young students from Belt and Road countries to pursue degrees in China. Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Master and PhD programs.
About Chinese Government Scholarship 2019
Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, and social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Application Eligibility for Chinese Government Scholarship 2019
- Applicant applying for a Bachelor degree should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25
- Candidates must be a citizen of countries along the Belt and Road, and be in good health
- Candidates applying for a Master degree should hold a Bachelor diploma and be under the age of 35
- Interested candidates applying for a PhD degree should hold a Master diploma and be under the age of 40
- Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers)
- Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration
- Tuition waiver and accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly Living Allowance
- 2,500 RMB/month for Bachelor students
- 3,000 RMB/month for Master students
- 3,500 RMB/month for PhD students
How to apply for 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship
- Apply via http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/
- Submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship in Chinese or English, and print hard copies with photos of you
Application Form Closing Date
Application portal opened from November 20, 2018, is expected to close on March 10, 2019. All written application materials should be submitted to the School of International Education (hereinafter referred to as SIE), Tianjin University before March 10, 2019.