CBN Loan for Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme Application Form is out apply/register here. We are glad to inform all interested individuals for 2020 to 2021 Central Bank of Nigeria Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme Loan; see more details here.
Do you own Agric Firm this is the opportunity you won’t hesitate to grab. Application is now ongoing for interested individuals to apply online and get Loan from Federal Government through Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
It is now you get your loan from federal Government to enhance your production. The 2020/2021 Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme AGSMEIS is establish to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
Now that you have known about the CBN AGSMEIS, it is time to apply and know the requirements/qualifications for successful process.
CBN AGSMEIS Loan Requirements/Qualifications
- TO BE AMONG the beneficiaries, you must be citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Beneficiaries must own/operate a household or SME business or enterprise
- You would you like a 1M-10M Naira one digit loan facility
- It is only those that have Financial problem that are require to apply for CBN AGSMEIS Agricultural loan or N50 billion covid-19 loan facility for household and SME business
The CBN AGSMEIS Loan works in 6 ways namely;
- Get Trained – Attend a compulsory training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC).
- Apply For Loan – The Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI) guides and assists you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan
- Receive Funds – Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback.
- Get Business Support Services – The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement business plan and provide business support services commercially.
- Make Sales – Sell products and services to pay back loan and make profit.
- Repay Loan – Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales and expenses to maximize profit and pay back the loan.
How to apply for CBN Loan for Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme
- Register here to apply via online
- Welcome back. Enter your Email address or Phone Number and Password to Sign In
- Sign up and Login here
- Enter your email and Phone number to continue
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
To get more information about this, click on allow PushEngage Notification
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on
Subscribe to our Channel for Free click here