CBN Global Money Week Challenge Registration Form 2021, Application Form Portal is out apply here. We are glad to inform you about the ongoing registration for 2021 CBN Global Money Week Challenge Registration Form, register now before application form closing date.
To commemorate the 2021 Global Money Week (GMW), the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is organizing a social media contest called the “Global Money Challenge” where youths can showcase their talents, artworks, and skills.
The theme of the 2021 GMW is “Take care of yourself, Take care of your money”. It is also the title of the Global Money Challenge. There are amazing prizes to be won such as:
Prizes to be won
Apple Macbook Pro 13”/late 2020, HP Pavilion X360 10th gen Intel core i5, and Apple iPad Pro
Requirements and who can apply online for 2021 CBN Global Money Week Challenge
- To be eligible for participation in the contest, entrants must Fulfil/meet the following:
- Participants must be persons between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must be residents in Nigeria.
- Employees, officers, or agents of the CBN, Financial Institutions and other Financial Regulators are not eligible to participate in the challenge.
- Entrants must have genuine social media account(s) such as Instagram, Twitter and must follow all CBN social media handles, namely:
Participants can make only a single entry on the social media platforms, Instagram or Twitter.
- Instagram profile must be a public profile to enter for the challenge
- Winners shall provide proof of address and age, birth certificate and/or affidavit, Utility bill, and any other valid means of identification for prizes to be awarded.
How to apply for 2021 CBN Global Money Week Challenge
To register online: Click here to apply
Registration Form Closing Date for CBN Global Money Week Challenge
The Global Money Challenge opens for entries on Tuesday, 16th March 2021, and Closes on Friday, 26th March 2021.
Please note the followings:
- Entries received before the date of commencement and/or after the date of closure are invalid and will not be considered
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason; and
- Entry into the contest shall be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Global Money Challenge.
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about CBN Global Money Week Challenge
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
You might be interested in under-listed Opportunities