BRISIN Aptitude Test Screening update 2019; how to begin/write BRISIN Aptitude Test successfully via www.test.brisin.ng, did you applied for BRISIN Jobs and were shortlisted for online aptitude. We are glad to inform you about BRISIN Aptitude Test and how to begin/write BRISIN Aptitude Test successfully via www.test.brisin.ng
Recently The BRISIN Director, Dr. Anthony Uwa, congratulates all Applicants on scaling through the 1st stage application process.
This is to inform you of the online Exam for the final-stage selection process for the 2018/2019 BRISIN job recruitment will commence from 25th March and close on 1st April, 2019.
To participate on BRISIN Aptitude Test screening a compulsory payment of Five Hunderd Naria only (N500) will be made.
2019 Requirements for BRISIN 2019 Online Aptitude Test Examinations
The following listed beneath are the requirements for BRISIN Online Aptitude Test 2019:
- Fast reliable and stable Internet connection (Fast Data Connection)
- A device like Laptop, Desktop Computer, Ipad or tab
- Your BRISIN Application Number gotten during online registration
- Personal Details
- NGN 500 Processing fee to be paid using your ATM card
How to begin/write BRISIN Aptitude Test Examination successfully via www.test.brisin.ng
- Enter the portal via https://test.brisin.ng/ and login with your BRISIN Reg. No or Email
- Make payment of N500 with your card
- Copy the TAC authentication code generated for you before clicking on “Take test now” or check your email for authentication code (Spam folder if not in Inbox)
- Click on “take test now” and login with the authentication code generated for you
- Read Instructions and Accept the test
- Your questions should load in few seconds.
How to check 5000 BRISIN first stage of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Successful applicants have been shortlisted across the 36 state of the federation including FCT Abuja.
- Check list via www.recruitment.brisin.ng
- Click Here to View the List (PDF)
- An SMS will be sent to those who were successful after the selection process
- The best selected candidates on each field would take a 2 weeks trainees trainer course in Italy, US and London.