Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018-2019 is ongoing apply now. We are glad to inform interested and qualified Nigerian students to participate in the 2018-2019 Nomination interviews for 2018-2019 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards. The awards is for undergraduates students to study in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia also for post graduates to study in China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea.
At the end of this post you will know BEA field of study, Application eligibility, how to apply for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018-2019, interviews dates and venue, requirements involves.
Field of study for undergraduate’s level
Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc
Field of study for postgraduate’s level
(Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields
All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs)in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WAEC (May/ June)only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including
English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2016& 2017).Age limit is from 18 to 20years
All applicants for Undergraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.and only:
N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted
Evidence of readiness to be released by employer
The centers listed below have been accredited for interview in the six geopolitical zones:
- North West – Federal Polytechnic, Kebbi State changed to: JAMB CBT Centre – Legislators Quarters Maiduguri Road, Farawa, Kano.
- North East – Government Girls Secondary School Damaturu changed to: JAMB Office – Former Teachers’ College Quarters Jalingo, Taraba State.
- North Central – Federal Government Boys College Apo, FCT changed to: JAMB office, – Plot 2 (Three Arm Zone) along Eastern Bye-Pass, Maiumbi Road, Minna, Niger State.
- South West – FSTC, Yaba Lagos changed to: JAMB Zonal office – Quarter 845, Agodi GRA, opposite Ikolaba Grammar School, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- South -South – BDGS Bayelsa, Yenagoa changed to: JAMB office – Okpanam Road by NTA junction Asaba, Delta State.
- South – East – FGGC Owerri, Imo State changed to: JAMB office – Ubakala, Ubakala junction, Enugu Express Way Umuahia, Abia State
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018-2019
To afford candidates adequate time for adjustment, the dates for the interviews have been shifted from February, 19th-23rd to February 28th toMarch1st 2018.
Zones and States for Day1 (Wednesday 28th February 2018) South-East
- South- East – Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi
- South-South – AkwaIbom, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa
- North-Central – Kogi, Kwara, Benue, FCT
- South-West – Ondo, Osun, Lagos
- North-East – Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa
- North-West – Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto
Zones and States for Day 2 (Thursday 1st March 2018)
- South- East – Imo, Abia
- South-South – Rivers, Edo, Delta
- North-Central – Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau
- South-West – Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti
- North-East – Gombe, Yobe, Taraba
- North-West – Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Zamfara
How to apply for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship
Apply via http://www.education.gov.ng
Create an account to continue