Benue State Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020; create account to apply online. This article is a guide on how to apply successfully for 2019/2020 Benue State Civil Service Recruitment. Recruitment into Benue State Government Civil Service Commission is mainly for graduates who are done with NYSC. Application Form is free via online.
At the end of this post applicants will be able to apply/register successfully and know the requirements involve during application process.
About Benue State
Benue State is a state in the mid-belt region of Nigeria with a population of about 4,253,641 in 2006 census. Its capital is Makurdi. Benue State is named after the Benue River and was formed from the former Benue-Plateau State in 1976, along with Igala and some part of Kwara State. It is inhabited predominantly by the Tiv, Idoma and Igede peoples, who speak the Tiv language, Idoma, and Igede respectively.
Application Requirements for 2019/2020 Benue State Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage
- Both Male and female are eligible
- A first degree or HND in ANY related field
- Minimum of least 2 years of post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on weekends is a must
How to apply/register for Benue State Civil Service Recruitment 2019/2020
Apply via http://www.benuestate.gov.ng/
Only candidates with the required qualifications and experience will be shortlisted and notified.