NYSC Job Portal can now be accessed by interested NYSC Corps Members who are unemployed. This is to inform all NYSC Corps Members both old and new, that the National Youth Service Corp through the Director-General, Brigadier Sulaiman Kazaure has launched a platform where all NYSC Corps Members can register, update profile, Upload a video CV and Apply for a job, recruitment process hassle free wow! See below How to apply, register/login and access jobs on NYSC Job Portal.
Due to large unemployed graduates’ youth in Nigeria, the management of National Youth Service Corp has launched a platform for NYSC unemployed youths.
Employers in Nigeria will now be satisfied with NYSC fresh and qualified potentials in the case that the NYSC Job Recruitment Portal provides the opportunity to screen (Pre- employment testing and Credentials verification) shortlisted candidates to make your recruitment process hassle free.
Major things you should take note of while accessing NYSC Job Portal
- Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field
- You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages
- Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in
- Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen
How to apply, register/login and access jobs on NYSC Job Portal
The registration is online via www.nyscjobs.org
According to NYSC Job recruitment Portal, see below the successful ways one can register jobs on NYSC Job Portal.
Start now follow the steps beneath
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen
- Fill in the details then go to your email to view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail
- Once your account has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform
- Login with the details sent to you and proceed to fill out the forms as described below
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen
- Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details. Ensure that you upload your NYSC video CV URL
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top
- Then, click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Proceed to fill the appropriate details
- Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button
- Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information
- Finally, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload
- Once all these are done, you have created a profile on NYSC Jobs. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” link besides the vacancy you wish to apply for
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You will also receive an email confirmation in your email account
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy
Register now! share to others too
Feel free to ask us question or join other subscribers via your email address