JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) registration is ongoing for interested 2017-2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to attend a Candidates Sensitization Workshop. To participate in an optional Sensitization forum you must register first via online. The JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) workshop is ongoing endeavor to register here!
JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) is set for Tertiary Institutions step by step Admission procedures for 2017-2018 Academic sessions. The board established the system in order to automate the admission exercise.
CAPS will help ranks and suggests candidates that meet the Institution’s Admissions Criteria as configured on the system by the Institution.
With this new development, JAMB thereafter requested all Institutions to use the Lists to determine their respective Cut off Marks and forward same to JAMB ahead of the Policy Meeting and program (course) JAMB also use the opportunity to advice candidates with Awaiting Results to upload their results to JAMB Portal.
Only Candidates who qualified for Admission consideration in the 2017 / 2018 Admission exercise are eligible to register.
The JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) will start with 2017/2018 Academic Session.
JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) Aim & Objective
- Refocus JAMB on its founding ideals as a Clearing House for the Admissions Process
- Ensure operational efficiency
- Promote transparency, accountability, inclusiveness and equity
- Restore the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admission
- To expand admission opportunities
- Make candidates the Central Focus of the Admission Exercise
- Provide credible and easily accessible Data for Research & Planning
Registration Portal for 2017-2018 UTME candidates to participate in Sensitization Workshop
All interested 2017-2018 UTME candidates about the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) workshop has been advice to register through the under listed portal.
How to register for JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS)
- Register via www.caps.jamb.gov.ng/candidateregistration.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration number to proceed
- Immediately you will be redirected to a page where all your details will show
- Fill in the option provided to continue like your mode of Attendance or State of Residence
- Finally click register
- If you select Online, you will attend the sensitization workshop online at a designated CBT centre in your resident state.
- If you select Abuja, you will have to travel to Abuja to attend the sensitization workshop at the designated venue so know the particular option to follow.