Union Bank edTech Challenge 2019 is currently ongoing now apply before the closing date. Are you interested applying for 2019 Union Bank edTech Challenge? Application Portal has been opened, start your Application here.
Union Bank edTech Challenge Application Form 2019
The Innovation Challenge (TIC) which began in 2017 is an initiative of Union Bank Nigeria aimed at impacting Nigeria by unearthing and supporting innovative and viable solutions addressing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The 2019 edTech Challenge is the third in the series of The Innovation Challenge (TIC), and aims to Discover, Showcase and Support innovative, cutting edge, technologies with the potential to transform Nigeria’s Education system.
Qualifications for 2019 Union Bank edTech Challenge
- The Challenge is open to anyone with great prototypes of innovative, cutting edge technologies that demonstrates a strong potential to transform the education system in Nigeria including but not limited to students, teachers, developers, designers, fintechs, tech companies etc. Prototypes are not ideas but minimum viable products (MVPs) that have been developed to a stage and need support to scale further.
- Employees of any company within the Union Bank group or employees of other financial institutions (commercial banks, microfinance banks, insurance companies, brokerages, investment companies)
- Anyone professionally involved in the development or administration of this Challenge.
- Any employee whose employer’s guidelines or regulations do not allow entry in the Challenge.
- Union Bank employees may however participate in workshops and may be called upon to serve as judges.
How to apply for 2019 Union Bank edTech Challenge
- Entrants must agree to the Terms and Conditions (pdf) stated herein as well as complete the Application Form Here for the 2019 edTech Challenge.
- Submissions shall consist of a completed application via the challenge website as well as a visual presentation. The website provides instructions and requirements for submission, in addition to the requirements listed below:
- All applications and supporting documents must be completed in English.
- The entry or any part of it must not have won at any previous Union Bank Nigeria challenges.
- The entry materials (document and video) as well as all supporting documents must be submitted via the link provided in the application