Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018-2019 application form can only be purchase in any centres selected by the board or can also be purchase online only if the board opens a recruitment portal for it. The 2018-2019 Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment are invited from interested applicant who wish to work with the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Akwa Ibom State chapter. Apply here.
This post contains successful ways one can purchase/apply for Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Jobs and requirements/qualifications.
Just follow instruction beneath and requirements under listed here to apply for AKSUBEB jobs successful.
Approved qualification for 2018-2019 Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment
All interested and qualified applicants must possess the following under listed to complete their application:
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Wassce, Neco or Grade II Certificate
- National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Please note this: interested applicant with Higher Certificates, Those with Statement of Result As well As Beneficiaries of Federal Government Empowerment Programme N-Power are not eligible to apply.
Requirements for 2018-2019 Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education
Before you proceed with your registration, you must have the following documents to complete your application with AKSUBEB
- A valid email address
- Registered Phone Number
- Soft copies of Passport photograph
- Curriculum Vitae in Word Document or PDF format
- Highest Certificate (eg: Degree, HND, NCE or ND)
- Bank Verification Number, BVN
How to apply for 2018-2019 Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education
To apply for Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Jobs is very easy and simple; the only thing to do is to follow the instructions as directed in the application procedures by the AKSUBEB recruitment board.
To apply, interested applicants must collect their application form in any of the following centres across the state as listed below:
- Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District: State College, Ikot Ekpene
- Eket Senatorial District: Government School, Afaha Eket
- Uyo Senatorial District: Government: West Itam Secondary School, Itam
- Aka Community Secondary School, Aka Offot
Please Note this:
- All Completed Forms And Hand Written Applications Stating His/Her Qualification, Age, State Of Origin And Local Government Of Origin, Accompanied By Photocopies Of Relevant Credentials, Addressed To The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (Subeb), Igongesit Nkanga Secretariat Complex, Uyo.
- Application Must Be Submitted At the Various Centres One Week From The Date Of Collection
- Applications Submitted After the Deadline Will Not Be Accepted/Entertained
- Successful applicants for Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment will be contacted for interview.