Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Nursing Application Form 2020/2021 is on sales through application Form Portal register here to apply online. Are interested picking Nursing Form at Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria your opportunity is here, apply now!
The following are the timetable from today registration (Abu Nursing Form 2020/2021)
|S/N||School||Closing Date||Proposed Exams|
|1||School of Nursing||31st May,2020||June,2020|
|2||PostBasic Nursing (Midwifery)||31st May,2020||June,2020|
|3||PostBasic Nursing (Opthalmic)||31st May,2020||June,2020|
|4||PostBasic Nursing (Paediatrics)||31st May,2020||June,20|
Registration Fees for 2020/2021 Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Nursing Application Form
ALL ABUTH APPLICATIONS ARE ONLINE** (Application forms cost N6,200) BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Requirements/Qualifications for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Nursing Form
This School offers a three (3) years Basic General Nursing training to suitable candidates of not less than 17½ years and not more than 26 years of age.
Those wishing to apply must have a minimum of Five credit including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology at not more than two Sitting.
How to apply/register for Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Nursing Application Form 2020/2021
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your choosen LogIn ID and PASSWORD as you will need them to log back into the portal)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE (Make sure you read the program guideline and know the requirements of your proposed program before applying)
- From the list of currently open programmes, choose by Clicking APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number will be generated on the page
NOTE: paying online activates your account imediately.
- To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PayViaREMITA and follow the online guide. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
- (II) To pay through a Bank Branch, print your Transaction-slip or copy the RRR Number and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank) After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Click on MY FORMS from your profile menu and select SUBMIT APPLICATION on the right
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit-form details, then Finally Submit
How to get update from Efficiencyview team
Don’t miss out updates from us, to get updates like US on