Agip Scholarship Alert | NAOC Scholarship Requirements Apply here – Agip sholarship is ongoing, this is to inform interested students that The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility welcomes suitably qualified applicants for its Agip Scholarship Alert Session for Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, which is ongoing via online.
So if you are a Student of any Nigerian Universities/Polytechnics/College of Educations etc ?
Hurry now and get registered for the Ongoing Agip Scholarship
How To Apply for Agip Scholarship,
1. visit via www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships
Agip Scholarship Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, Students MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only students studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to students at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres. Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight,
Agip Scholarship Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Note to all applicants:
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board