Abia State Government Rural Access and Agriculture Marketing Project (RAAMP) Recruitment 2019 start your application here. Are you interested to with Rural Access and Agriculture Marketing Project (RAAMP) in Abia State? Register here to apply.
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Federal Ministry of Finance has applied for financing from the International Development Association (IDA) – The World Bank and French Development Agency (AFD) and will on-lent the financing to State Governments towards the cost of rehabilitation of prioritized rural roads and river crossings, construction/rehabilitation support for the establishment of agro logistics hubs and institutional development under the Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (RAAMP).
It is intended that part of the proceeds of the financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for consulting services.
- RAAMP Recruitment for Consultant
Requirements for Abia State Government Rural Access and Agriculture Marketing Project (RAAMP) Recruitment 2019
- Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Advanced University Degree in Social Studies or other related areas including Public Policy, Community Health, Gender, Development Studies.
- At least 5 years of increasingly responsible relevant professional experience including experiences in program management and actively liaising with relevant and potential project partners
- Knowledge of gender issues in development, particularly GBV, knowledge of reproductive health, HIV and protection issues in humanitarian and post-conflict recovery settings.
How to apply for 2019 Abia State Government Rural Access and Agriculture Marketing Project (RAAMP) Recruitment
Interested and qualified Individual Consultants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) which must contain Information on their qualifications, experience and competence relevant to the assignment (Description of similar assignments, experiences in similar conditions etc) via CV to:
John Babington C. Ph.D
Abia State Project Implementation Unit,
Rural Access and Agricultural Marketing Project (RAAMP),
20A Adelabu Housing Estate, Umuahia,
Phone: 08187985653, 08033667090