Abia State Education for Employment Programme now available for interested Abia State indigene who wish to be equip with the right skills for self reliance and jobs creation. The E4E job portal is opened for jobs creation awareness and empowerment for Nigerian Youths. The application form is free, interested applicants can participate by registering with the Youth Development Officers in any of the 17 Local Government Areas in Abia State. Apply here
The Abia State Education for Employment Programme was established in line with his administration commitment to offer technical and vocational training to 100,000 unemployed Youths in Abia State in order to equip the youths with the right skills for self reliance and jobs creation.
The building of E4E job centre has commenced in which Dangote Partners Abia State Government on Massive Jobs Creation for Youths, tagged E4E job centre with a sum of N18. 5 million as seed money to enable the programme take off.
The Abia State Government vision on E4E job centre is to harness its vast human and natural potential that will lead to increase in internally generated revenue (IGR), technological development, local and international relevance and the ability to compete effectively in the world market. The E4E job focus on five key pillars which include;
- Oil & Gas
Abia State Education for Employment Programme aims and objectives
- Assess the current systems and services in place for TVET and Youth Development
- Develop a short, medium and long term strategic plan to manage expectations and meet identified needs
- Bridge the gap between educational institutions and the industry in Abia state through effective employer engagement strategies and development of fit-for-purpose curricula
- Re-establish technical and vocational trades in the Technical Colleges and ensure National Board for Technical Education accreditation
- Provide institutional capacity-building in the technical and vocational education institutions
- Increase the relevance of our TVET in the local industry in particular and the state in general
- Create and manage Business Development Centres (entrepreneurship hubs) in the 17 Local Governments in Abia State
- Provide initial and on-going support for entrepreneurs to ensure successful outcomes
- Provide technical, vocational and entrepreneurship training for 100,000 youths in 4 years
- Promote Technical and Vocational Education through public awareness campaigns
- Source local and international funding for these projects
How to register/apply for Abia State Education for Employment
Registration is free for interested candidates; recently the Abia State Government gives automatic employment to pioneer E4E graduates. To register is very easy and simple. Application form is available online or you can register with the Youth Development Officers in any of the 17 Local Government Areas in Abia State.
Apply online via www.abiae4e.org.ng.
Endeavor to register to have opportunity to be employ