Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form is still ongoing for interested Nigeria Youths not more than 35 Years of age. Registration link portal will be provided in this post. Here I will tell you 5 tangible things you need to before or after applying for NYIF Support Loan.
If you have not apply for NYIF Support Loan Application Form, you are missing a lot, successful beneficiaries will get trained before the disbursement of Funds across 36 states in Nigeria.
Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development (FMYSD) said Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) will last till 2023, funds will be disburse to trained beneficiaries across 36 states. Selected applicants will be notified for training and training centers in each zone will be announce
5 Things you need to know about Federal Government NYIF
STEP 1 – Get Trained:
- Applicants to attend compulsory entrepreneurship training with an approved Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development (FMYSD) EDIs;
STEP 2 – Apply For Loan:
- Successfully trained prospective applicants proceed to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) portal to apply for the loan OR apply through NYIF Registration Portal
STEP 3 – Submit An Application:
- Eligible applicants submit applications successfully on NYIF NMFB’s portal
STEP 4 – Approval:
- NMFB conducts loan assessment in line with Risk Assessment Criteria and Programme guideline, make appropriate decision and forward recommended applications to CBN for final approval.
STEP 5 – Disbursement:
- CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB.
Please you should note better;
- No training fees
- Online training only
- Training duration -5 days
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about NYIF Registration
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here