Normally, Rainy Season is prevalent with lots of infections most especially respiratory infections, food and water borne diseases, which we must be conscious of to avoid had I know. Do you know that diseases you contacted during Rainy Season can caused you Respiratory failure, Kidney and liver damages. Read below to find out more.
The Season in some countries always accompany with Cough, Cold and Flu as a common problems for the season, little children in such country are attack by the season due to Fluctuating temperature.
This article will help you stay healthy during Rainy Season and help you escape Respiratory infections, food and water borne diseases also you will know common illness caused during Rainy Season.
The first precaution you must take whenever you are caught by rain is to look for a shelter and save yourself from getting drenched. The shelter will save you from getting wet in the rain.
The Common Illness Caused During Rainy Season
Below is the Common Illness Caused by the Season;
- Cold Flu
- Food Infection
- Water Infection
- Leptospirosos etc
Note: Leptospirosos is a bacterium that can be carried either by a man or animal in any form.
Leptospirosos is a dangerous bacteria that can damage Kidney, Liver, Meningitis and Respiratory failure.
5 Simple ways to Stay Healthy during Rainy Season
- Taking Hot Drinks: In some country immediately is Rainy Season most individuals will buy sweaters to cover themselves and will start taking hot tea and drinks even to the extent of taking hot water daily, this will save you from catching cold also save from contacting any kind of infection that can occur due to sudden change in the temperature of the body. Take care of yourself and always take hot drinks.
- Take a Healthy Diet: Children, Students and office goers needs to maintain a proper healthy diet and hygiene to avoid diseases.
- Take a Bath after Being Drenched in Rain: Taking bath after caught in rain will help to protect you from many infections. So take a bath after being drenched in rain usually to avoid bacteria infections, prevention is better than cure.
- Cleanliness: According to research Micro-organisms are susceptible to grow in the rainy season. The best option is for you to keep your environment clean and to maintain hygienic environment regularly.
- Drinking Water always: Your body intake may reduce naturally why because of the sudden drop in the temperature of the environment.
With the above simple ways you can protect yourself during Rainy Season from common illness caused during rainy season.