2020 UTME/DE Admission Status Checker through CAPS: we use this medium to inform all prospective UTME/Direct Entry Candidates who participated in different institutions on how to check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status through CAPS. See more details beneath.
All post UTME/Direct Entry Candidates can now check their 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status via CAPS.
This article is a step for candidates that participated during the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and candidates who took part in JAMB Direct Entry Examination. Login now to check your Admission details:
To track your admission, it is necessary for you to login with your email address and phone number via portal designated for admission.
JAMB CAPS is an acronym representing the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System
Benefits of using JAMB UTME/DE CAPS
To Check Admission Status
To Accept Admission
To Reject Admission
All the above are done through the CAPS, we encourage you track your admission through CAPS.
How to check successfully 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status through CAPS
Check via jamb.org.ng/efacility it can be access successfully using a PC or chrome browser on mobile
- Login with the credentials using email and password you registered with during your jamb account
- Next click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page
- You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS and you’ll be REDIRECTED to the CAPS page.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, using mobile phone, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side Next click on Admission Status on CAPS environment
- Immediately your details will come up
- Next click to check Admission Status
- Immediately your details will appear
- If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
- To go straight to JAMB CAPS click on Check Admission Status
Please note better:
- If your JAMB CAPS is showing admission in progress check back later, don’t bordered it will reflect to congratulation you have been offered admission.
- Immediately accept if you love the course if not click on reject to decline ADMISSION.
- If it shows NOT ADMITTED please don’t panic be checking your CAPS frequently.
- UTME/DE Candidates are not advised to use the CAPS portal until your school of choice has released the admission list.
- Bear in mind immediately you click the accept admission button, it will not be reversed as you have accepted it
- If your admission status or other details is blank or shows “-“, don’t worry. Jamb is still uploading the details, so just keep checking.
- If you deliberately pick supplementary Form in your institution of choice, go to your CAPS and search for Transfer Admission Approval Portal