Google Hash Code Competition Registration Application Form is ongoing apply here. We use this medium to inform all interested person about 2020 Google Hash Code Competition Registration Form. Start your Application here.
Currently, the 2020 edition of Google Hash Code Competition Application Form is on sales, Interested and qualified candidates can now apply via online. See more details beneath.
This article contains about the 2020 Google Hash Code Competition Registration Form, here you will know how to apply successfully and Application Form Qualifications will mention here.
What is Google Hash Code?
Hash Code is a team programming competition, organized by Google, for students and professionals around the world. You pick your team and programming language and we pick an engineering problem for you to solve. This year’s contest kicks off with an Online Qualification Round, where your team can compete from wherever you’d like, including from one of our Hash Code hubs. Top teams will then be invited to a Google office for the Final Round.
How 2020 Google Hash Code Competition Registration Form works
Once you’ve registered for the contest, you’ll gain access to our Judge System. The Judge System is our online platform where you’ll form your team, join a hub, practice, and compete during the rounds. During the Online Qualification Round, you’ll watch our YouTube livestream to be introduced to the problem, and your team will have four hours to solve an optimization problem using the programming language and tools of your choice.
How to apply/register for 2020 Google Hash Code Competition
To enter a Contest, you must first create a profile at g.co/codingcompetitions (“Contest Profile”). Once your Contest Profile has been created, you will be able to register for Contests. You will be required to provide additional information about yourself when registering for Contests.
- You may access each of your Contest registrations on the applicable Contest websites or through your Contest Profile.
- Registration times are listed on the applicable Contest websites. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME IN YOUR TIME ZONE. Google may modify the opening and closing dates for registration by an informational notice on the applicable Contest website. You are responsible for frequently reviewing Contest details on the applicable Contest website.
- You must register for each Contest before you can participate in such Contest. For example, if you registered for Code Jam and wanted to participate in Hash Code, you would still need to register for the Hash Code Contest. If you have created a Contest Profile but have not registered for a Contest, then you are not eligible to participate in such Contest.
- You may only register for a Contest with one (1) valid Contest Profile. If you compete in a Contest using multiple Contest Profiles, you may be disqualified.
- All the data provided through the profile creation and registration process must be complete, correct and provided in English.
Application Form Closing date for 2020 Google Hash Code Competition Registration Form
The deadline for Application Form is February 17 2020, time 11:00 (UTC)