USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants will be based on those who qualified for 2018/2019 and lucky winners for USA Diversity Visa Lottery. Successful applicants will be listed based on Computer Generated service, which will be distributed among six geographic regions, are you the lucky winner check now!
This post will help you to check 2019 USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants Status.
Note that Only Electronic Entry Form (eDV) of Green Card Lottery (Diversity Visa Lottery) can be accepted for chance to win and become US Citizen.
The 2019 USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants will be maximum of 55,000 according to Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 and provides for a class of immigrants known as “Diversity Immigrants.” Section 203(c) of the INA provides a maximum of 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) each fiscal year to be made available to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
Preference Selection of 2019 USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants.
The annual DV Program makes visas available to persons meeting simple, but strict, eligibility requirements. A Computer-Generated, Random Lottery Drawing chooses winners for DVs. The visas are distributed among six geographic regions.
How to check 2019 USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants
USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants can only be check through Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Checker Form for the US Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (USA Green Card Lottery).
Procedures to check 2019 USA Diversity Visa Lottery list of Shortlisted Applicants Status
- Submit form via http://www.usa-green-card.org/en/how-to-increase-your-chances-to-win-usa-green-card-lottery-en-2.html
- All applicants must have Entrant’s Confirmation Number, Last Name/Family Name/Surname, and Year of Birth in order to check the entrant status online
- Enter your confirmation number that was given when you applied for application
- Applicants are to provide the Last Name that was used during the application registration process. If no name was provided, type ‘No Last Name’ in the Last Name field
- Enter your Year of Birth for the primary applicant only. Format: YYYY.
- Then enter your contact e-mail address where USA Green Card Lottery team will send you the Winning Status Result
Note: After submitting the “US Green Card Lottery Winning Results Request Form”, you will receive your USA Green Card Lottery Application Winning Status by E-mail.
To know if you are among the lucky winner an email address will be sent to you through the email address used during application.
For more information check here