Uniport Post UTME Screening/Aptitude Test 2019/2020 has been postponed till further notice. This is to inform all candidates that registered for 2019/2020 University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening/Aptitude Test that the exercise has been shifted check new date here.
Are you among candidates that applied for 2019/2020 Uniport Post UTME Screening/Aptitude Test? Relax a new date will be communicated to all successfully registered candidates.
Uniport Post UTME Screening Latest update about postponement of Screening/Aptitude Test
All successfully registered candidates received a text message that the screening exercise has been postponed.
Candidates for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise of the University of Port Harcourt are hereby informed that the exercise has been postponed till further notice.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to continually check the UniPort Website for more information. Furthermore, those who could not reigister for the exercise can seize this opportunity to do so.
Any inconvenience caused by this postponement is highly regretted.
University of Port Harcourt Cut-off Mark and Admission
JAMB Candidates who’s JAMB Score is 180 and above is eligible to apply for the 2019/2020 UNIPORT Post UTME as announced by the Board of the University of Port Harcourt and portal will be opened for such candidate with JAMB Registration number.
How to apply and register for 2019/2020 Uniport Post UTME Screening Form Exercise
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip CLICK HERE
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- University of Port Harcourt Admission Requirements
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Optional: JAMB original Result
We promise to be updating you about 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening