2018 Uniport Post UTME Aptitude Test Form is finally out, registrations only allows those who chose University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice Institution in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with senate approved cut off mark. See details below.
Finally Uniport Post UTME Aptitude Test Form is out; this post will help you register successfully via Uniport Data Capture Portal and to know Uniport Post UTME Aptitude Test fee.
Please make sure you obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
Uniport Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Uniport Data Capture Portal Only allows candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
How to register for 2018 Uniport Post UTME Aptitude Test
Uniport Post UTME Screening is on sale follow the procedures below to access Uniport Data Capture Portal.
- Register via https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details
- The print out payment slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2, 000.00 only.
- Next Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018
- Complete the Form online as requested
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card
Uniport Post UTME Aptitude Test Date, Time and Faculties
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- Monday, 30thJuly, 2018 Humanities Law
- Tuesday, 31stJuly, 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
- Wednesday, 1st August, 2018 Science Pharmacy
- Thursday, 2nd August, 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
- Friday, 3rd August, 2018 Engineering /Education
- Saturday, 4th August, 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/
Note the following:
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY, and 2018
Ensure you registered with valid email address
Make sure your date and time of your screening reflected on the Photo Card
Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.