NYSC Batch B Registration is for candidates who were shortlisted for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Mobilization across the various institution, candidates who are through with their clearance at various institution and graduates who studied abroad, want to serve their father land are allow to partake in the online registration. Start your registration through the NYSC Registration Portal here.
This article is specifically for 2018 NYSC Batch B Registration, in which our readers will know the NYSC Registration Portal and requirements also know how to partake in 2018 NYSC Batch B Registration via online.
First of all you need to know the NYSC Batch B Registration portal and all website for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Mobilization across the federation. The following under listed sites are for all kinds of NYSC registration, NYSC news updates and every other information you need to know about National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
2018 NYSC Batch B Registration
Yes 2018 Batch B NYSC is set to commence as soon as possible those who were shortlisted for mobilization can now commence their registration on the 10th of July 2018 via online. Candidates have been advised to register within the stipulated period, the 2018 NYSC Batch B Registration is expected to close on the midnight 16th of July 2018. All shortlisted candidates are expected to register when due.
How to register for 2018 Batch B National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Register via www.portal.nysc.org.ng or www.nysc.gov.ng or www.nysc.org.ng
- PCM should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register
- Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you
- During online registration make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear
- Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details
Important information for prospective corps members:
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- Candidates who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates) have been advised to upload their O’ level, First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary), Transcript of the first Degree or HND and international passport.
Closing date for 2018 NYSC Batch B Registration
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online registration portal will be opened from July 10, 2018 and is expected to close on 16th July, 2018
Start now via www.portal.nysc.org.ng