Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment application form for 2018 is out check here. We are glad to notify interested applicant who might wish to join the Nigerian Police force that the 2018 Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment application form is out! All information you need are here carefully read through. Apply now!
This article contains how to register for 2018 Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment, application requirements, recruitment portal and application eligibility.
Yes the Police Force online recruitment is currently ongoing, the portal for 2018 Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment was open on since 6th of February 2018.
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified Nigerian applicant to fill online application form via NPF recruitment portal.
The online recruitment is for Police Constables, interested applicant can apply here!
NPF Recruitment Portal
Before apply for Nigerian Police Jobs you must know the online recruitment portal and application procedures as instructed by the recruitment team. See below the recruitment portal for NPF jobs
Applicant’s eligibility for 2018 Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre
Note: All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Application Procedures for Nigerian Police Force Jobs
- All applications must be submitted “Online
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process
- Online application is free
How to register & apply for 2018 Nigerian Police Constables Recruitment
Nigerian Police application form can be purchase online also the application form is free via online. To apply follow the steps below;
- Apply via www.policerecruitment.ng
- Register with your working email address and a remembered password
- Immediately NPF recruitment team will email you
- Next, check your mail you filled when registering
- Before proceeding you must make sure you scanned the following document ready; SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result, Birth Certificate Result, FSLC Result, LGA Certificate, and Passport Photograph
- To continue, follow the link as provided by the recruitment team, please do not Click the link until you are certain you have the required document for uploads
- If your scanned documents are ready then click link as provided by NPF recruitment team
- Start your application by following the link provided, it expires within 72 hours
- Fill all necessary required boxes and submit
- All applicants are advised to supply the correct information
- Editing is currently disallowed
- Verify all information before proceeding to the next stage
- All required information and Mandatory fields are marked with Red borders
- Applicants are advised to avoid creating several emails for same / incomplete registration as this will amount to multiple application and result in disqualification.
Best of Luck!