2017 Qatar Airways Recruitment is currently on going; the world number one airways, Qatar Airways are now recruiting for sales Executive. Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
The 2017 Qatar Airways Recruitment for sales executive is open to all applicants who wish to work from experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers. Here we will show you how your application can be acceptable and Qatar requirements for this recruitment.
More about Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high normally that is the slogan of Qatar Airways, in globe Qatar Airways is the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents imagine also connects more than 150 destinations on the map every day. Qatar Airways was launched in 1997 since then Qatar Airways has been fastest-growing airline in the world. Its parent company is Government of Qatar and located at Qatar Airways Towers, Doha, Qatar with over 24,000 employees.
One may ask how many planes do this company used in its fleet
Currently the company is making use of 262 planes on order valued at US$120 billion at list prices, wow actually Qatar Airways is the fastest-growing airline in the world.
Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
Beneath is the current opportunity available for 2017 Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Sales Executive
- You will effectively grow the market in order to achieve corporate and commercial objectives, with a focus on increasing revenues
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing marketing strategies in the station
- Monitoring and providing feedback on competitor pricing and promotional activities for the offline market
- Applicants will be responsible of implementing sales plans for the Mozambican market and assisting to implement marketing plans within the approved budget, in coordination with the Country Manager
- Providing inputs on the strategic direction of QR’s Corporate / Trade / Leisure sales in the Mozambican market and defining the optimal way to increase sales by recommending routes, timing, aircraft type and other product development
Requirements for 2017 Qatar Airways Recruitment
- As an applicant a minimum of a high school education is required
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience in the local travel market.
- You will need strong sales ability with the capacity to negotiate and work within a multicultural environment.
- Applicants must have experience in airline passenger sales, tour operations, hotel products combined with a good knowledge of the local geographic area is required.
- Applicants need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role
How to apply for 2017 Qatar Airways Recruitment
To apply is very simple but you need to attach your Resume/CV just follow the steps
- Register with Qatar Airways to have an account via www.qatarairways.com
- After creating account you need to sign up to continue with your application
- Then login with your email and phone number via www.qatarairways.snipperhire.net
- Fill the necessary form
- Finally submit
Wish you the best