2017 Google Nigeria Recruitment is now ongoing for interested applicants. We are glad to inform you about the enlistment that is currently ongoing Google Nigeria Recruitment for Nigerians interested applicant who wishes to work with Google for a better living. To apply is very easy just continue reading to find out what vacant position is available and successful ways to apply.
2017 Google Nigeria Recruitment positions available
The 2017 Google Nigeria Recruitment is only open for two positions namely:
The above mentioned vacant positions are located at Google program Management Lagos, Nigeria.
Google hire people with a broad set of technical skills, these set of people must be ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions.
The hired set of people will work on:
- Massive scalability and storage solutions
- Large-scale applications
- Entirely new platforms for developers around the world
These hired engineers will be developers around the world from AdWords to chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local.
To be a Google engineer you will be task in changing the world through technologies improvements.
Google Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Applicant’s Job Responsibilities in both Positions
Successful Applicants must take up their job and be responsible in the following below as stated by Google Nigeria Recruitment team.
- Support and improve on existing Accelerator program strategy
- Manage program data and develop program reports
- Identify key suppliers and service providers to bring into Launch pad’s ecosystem, and manage relationships with them
- Action on the services and startup strategy for Launch pad’s Accelerator Africa
- Develop and evolve regional positioning for Launch pad tailored to startups and mentors
Educational Requirements needed for 2017 Google Nigeria Recruitment
As an applicant you must possess the following qualification
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a Program Management role
General Requirements for 2017 Google Nigeria Recruitment as stated by Google Nigeria Recruitment team
- Experience working with startup accelerator programs and/or incubators in the Sub-Saharan Africa region
- Experience with complex operations and agile leadership
- Ability to speak and write in English and French or Portuguese fluently and idiomatically
- Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing projects with multiple suppliers, vendors, stakeholders and more, to deliver quality results within project goals
How to apply for 2017 Google Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for Google Nigeria Jobs is very simple everything is narrated here just follow the link below to apply