2016 Delta State Bursary Application form| Apply here –
The 2015/2016 Delta State Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) also known as the Bursary Award Programme is on-going. The SSAS was presented and affirmed in 2004 by the State Government to supplant the well known bursary administration.
The motivation behind this change is to facilitate divert the center of the understudies and taint reality into the understudies to strive to legitimacy this honor as this plan is just because of understudies with (GPA 2.2 or more). This plan is for understudies as of now in any perceived open and higher organization/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on general program. The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, thusly welcomes applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to partake in the 2015/2016 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
The online application is open for interested students who are eligible and qualify to apply online. The application is open to all Delta State students, if your state of origin not Delta state please don’t apply.
Applicants are advice to login to http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/ for a successful application.
Application requirements for Delta State Bursary
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All candidate above 18 years old MUST have enrolled with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- All candidate underneath 18 years old MUST submit JAMB registration number.
- Be a Registered full time understudy just of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
(Confirmation, Masters and PhD Students are not qualified);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics.
- Be in 200 level or more for Colleges of Education Student.
- Be a Registered full time Student just of any Public and Private Tertiary Institutions.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 or more in the past scholastic year’s examination.
How to apply for Delta State Bursary
- Visit the delta state bursary website: http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility#
- Online processing fee of #800 will be charged while you use your debits cards.
- All applicants must fill online form and also submit it online.
- Immediately you made the payment, please login to the scheme website http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/eligibility# to access your profile and complete your details online by given your bank details and your academic qualification details.
- Download and print your acknowledgement card after successful payment for verification. You are to retain your acknowledgment slip after the scanned copy to this email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple applications will not be allowed and you will be disqualified.
Efficiencyview wish you successful in your application for Delta State Bursary