YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates 2017-2018 has been released for online training check list now. We are delighted to inform the general public about the 2017-2018 YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates especially those YouWiN applicants who successfully apply for YouWiN Connect program of the Federal Government of Nigeria to provides a forum for young Nigerian entrepreneurs to nurture their ideas and network with industry experts. The2017-2018 list of YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates is out! Check list here & share to others.
The YouWiN Connect Program of Federal Government of Nigeria through the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) is aimed educating young Nigerian entrepreneurs to spur business growth and enhance job creation in other sense it support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses.
The 2017-2018 list of YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates for 2017 edition has been released by the program team for online training check list via
YouWiN Connect Program beneficiaries were selected from the six Geo political zones across the federation which includes:
- North- East
- North- West
- North- Central
- South – East
- South – South
- South – West
YouWiN Successful applicants of first stage of the YouWiN Connect Program 2017/2018 training is out endeavor to check your name if you are among the YouWiN Connect Shortlisted Successful candidates that will partake in the training which is scheduled to kick off soon.
How to check YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates 2017-2018
The YouWiN Successful applicant has been advice to check their name via www.youwinconnect.org.ng also they will be contact via their email address and SMS. To check your follow the steps below
- Check list via www.youwinconnect.org.ng
- Look for your geo political zone in which you applied with during YouWiN online registration
- Download the 2017-2018 lists of YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates of your zone.
- Scroll gently to check your name among the shortlisted lists
If you are shortlisted don’t forget the requirements involved in the program which includes:
- All YouWIN Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English
2017-2018 YouWiN Shortlisted Successful Candidates will be to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the program.