World Bank Group Summer Internship Scheme for young Professional (paid internship) 2020 application Form is out see closing date and requirements here. Are you interested applying for 2020 World Bank Group Summer Internship Scheme? Your opportunity is here apply via online.
This article will help all interested candidates who wish to apply for 2020 World Bank Group Summer Internship Scheme for young Professional (paid internship), how to apply successfully will be discuss here and requirements.
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience into the WB’s work and improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. An internship at the WB is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience.
The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager. These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city
Qualification/Eligibility for 2020 World Bank Group Summer Internship Scheme Registration
Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
No age Limit
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
The WB Internship is offered twice a year:
- Summer Internship (May–September): The application period is December 1–January 31 each year.
- Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- J1 visa holders need to obtain a G4 visa abroad prior to starting employment or unpaid internship at the WB.
How to apply for 2020 World Bank Group Summer Internship Scheme
Apply/register through HERE
To apply successfully, you will be asked to upload the following documents
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
- Ensure that you use either Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher as your browser version.
- Please make sure that you are connected with a reasonable bandwidth of internet connection without any network/firewall restriction.
- You will be asked to register for an account and provide an email address.
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 45 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy
- Ensure that you have correctly spelled out your email address, since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Please upload the following documents (mandatory) before submitting your application
Application Closing date for World Bank Group Summer Internship Scheme Registration
the deadline is on October 31st 2019