Uniport Login Personal Identification Number (PIN) through aris.uniport.edu.ng. Some student find it difficult to have their PIN in other to login through aris.uniport.edu.ng to access their portal, this PIN cannot be change via portal, it has been given by University of Port Harcourt Admission Officer after year one clearance. See more details below.
It is very important for student who registered through aris.uniport.edu.ng to have Uniport Login PIN because is generated through your department Registration Number, see how to get PIN here.
How can I get access to my Uniport Login Personal Identification Number (PIN) through aris.uniport.edu.ng?
To get your Uniport Login Personal Identification Number (PIN) through aris.uniport.edu.ng, you must access your year one registration aris.uniport.edu.ng.
Please note that all Year Registration must be through Aris Uniport.
How to know my Uniport Login Personal Identification Number (PIN) through aris.uniport.edu.ng
Below are your login details. Please keep this secret and endeavour to change your password to a more secure one and always protect this login information at all times.
Personal Identification Number (PIN): U-MMT-2043KD
The above information shows how Uniport Login Personal Identification Number (PIN) looks like after your login to your portal.
- Use the PIN and Password to logon to your account. These data allows you accomplish other necessary activities required of you. Such activities include:
- Uploading your school fees payment details
- Registering for a given academic session as well as the expected academic courses
- Applying for Excess Credit Unit
- Changing your password
- Setting up your PIN/Password recovery questions/answers
- Checking your results and other academic performance information
How to recover my Uniport Login PIN through aris.uniport.edu.ng
In event that you forget your PIN and/or Password, you can use the Recover PIN/Password feature to recover them. But this feature will only help if you had setup the recovery questions/answers. Nevertheless, if you are not able to recover the PIN and/or Password, you may contact the ICTC for further assistance.