UBA Campus Ambassador Program 2018/2019 registration is ongoing get your application form here. This post is a guides for interested candidates who wish to apply for 2018 UBA Campus Ambassador Program. Register here to apply.
This post will help you to apply for 2018/2019 United Bank for Africa (UBA) Campus Ambassador Program. Here I will list out all benefits requirements and procedures involves.
Yes United Bank for Africa (UBA) is accepting application from students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa for its 2019 Campus Ambassador Programme.
2018/2019 UBA Campus Ambassador Program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding one for selected students while providing them a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
2018/2019 UBA Campus Ambassador Program offers a unique opportunity Nigerian students and across Africa to be part of this dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience in your resume
- And Awards
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
Applications Eligibility for 2018/2019 UBA Campus Ambassador Program
- Applicants Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries where UBA operates
- Applicants Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Interested Applicants Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Interested Applicants Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Interested Applicants Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Interested Applicants Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Interested candidates Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Candidates should have a UBA account
How to apply for 2018/2019 UBA Campus Ambassador Program
To apply, candidates are expected to complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open between September and Mid-December yearly.
- Apply online via https://www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors
- Click on apply here
Follow the procedures below to process your application
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Ensure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process.