Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) is ongoing register now. It is important to be enrolling with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) in order to obtain professional certificate from the board. Register here.
Yes many Nigerian citizens who are qualified to be enrolling in Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) still find it difficult for the online registration and payment of Registration fees.
This article is for you; here I will list out the procedure on how to register for Teachers Registration Council of Nigerian (TRCN).
Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, TRCN is an agency of the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria. It was established by the TRCN Decree N0. 31 of 1993 (now TRCN Act CAP T3 of 2004).
The major aim of the board is to regulation and control of the Teaching Profession at all levels of the Nigerian Education system, both in the public and private sectors.
How to register for Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Register via www.trcn.gov.ng
- On the top right side on portal click on Generate RRR NO
- Fill the form and generate RRR number, take the RRR number to any of the banks and fill the teller as instructed by the board and make payment
- Visit any of TRCN Office close to you with your teller/invoice and you will be issued a cash collection receipt to enable you process your registration
How to make payment at the bank for TRCN
- Fill the deposit slip and ensure you provide the following information
- Account Name: Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Depositor’s name: (as the case may be)
- Purpose of payment:(Please chose correctly from the following service type/purpose)-
Annual licence Renewal Fees
Sale of Nigerian Journal of Professional Teachers
Professional Standing Fees
Proceed from Boarded Items
Sale of Government Assets
Income from Issuance of Staff ID card
Income from Sublet of Office Premises Refund
Contract Registration Fess
Sale of Teachers Register
Phone number/e-mail address. Date of payment. Amount.
Banks where you can make your payment as approved by the board
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank
- First Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Standbic IBTC
- Standard Chartered
Cost of Registration for TRCN
- Ph.D in Education or Ph.D in other field +NCE, PDE, PGDE – 10,000
- M.Ed/MSc (Ed) or Masters in other field + NCE, PDE or PGDE – 8,000
- B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed or Degree in other field + NCE, PDE or PGDE- 6,000
- NCE – 3,000