Steps to apply for 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers Recruitment into Civil service apply here. Recruitment portal has been opened for employment of Teachers into Public Civil Service. Start your application form here before the closing date.
We use this medium to inform you about 2019/2020 2020 Imo State Teachers Recruitment into Civil Service.
Registration portal has been opened for fresh application for interested applicant.
Here you will know how to apply successful for the ongoing recruitment of teachers into public service and requirements involves
Government of Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB) recruitment 2019/2020 application form is out, Apply online.
Imo State Universal Basic Education Board Owerri (IMSUBEB) is a parastatal thats charged with the responsibility of the management of Basic Education, that is, management of the Early Child Care Development (ECCDE) Basic 1-6 formerly referred to as Primary 1-6 and Junior Secondary Schools owned by the government.
Available Jobs at 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers Recruitment into Civil Service
- HEADMASTER CLASS II UGSS 08
Requirements: B.Sc Education (Bachelor of Education)
- HEADMASTER CLASS III UGSS 07
Requirements: Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
Requirements: B.Sc, BA In Arts, Science and Business Education
- ACCOUNTANT II
Requirements: B.Sc Accounting
- EDUCATION OFFICER (SCIENCE)
Requirements: B.Sc, Education B.Ed
General Qualifications for 2019/2020 Imo State Teachers Recruitment into Civil Service
- Application should be typewritten to the Executive Chairman, Imo State Universal Basic Education Board, Owerri.
- Position applied should be clearly stated in the application and marked in Block letters at the left hand side of the application.
- Candidates should hold Relevant Qualification For Position Been Applied For.
- Applicants should have NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption(for 1st-degree holders)
- Interested candidates must upload photocopies of their application as (1) above, all credentials (FSLC inclusive), Birth Certificate, Curriculum vitae(CV), letter of identification from Traditional Ruler/LGA and passport photograph.