SPDC Recruitment August/September 2019 is ongoing apply here. This is to inform you about August/September 2019 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Jobs Recruitment via SPDC enlistment portal. Apply here before the closing date.
Here I will list out all the requirements needed and how to apply via online for successful application. See more details beneath:
Available Jobs at SPDC Recruitment August/September 2019
- Wells Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Security Intelligence Analyst
- Project Risk Management Engineer
- Global Performance Engineer – Naval Architecture/Mooring/Riser
- Civil and Structural Engineer
Requirements for SPDC Recruitment August/September 2019
- A graduate degree in Engineering or Science with a minimum of second-class degree
- Minimum 4 – 10 years oil and gas drilling and completion experience in a field or design role.
- A demonstrable knowledge of Deepwater, Shallow water and Onshore drilling, Completions and Intervention operations
- Commercial skills: Understanding of commercial implications of emerging ways of working, techniques and technologies. Able to bench mark on local and global scale.
- Be responsible for own development and will execute a personal development plan agreed with the Well Operations Team Leader- Skilled in presentation and communications
- Strong interpersonal skills able to influence and and develop relationships across teams, and to deliver through others.
- Ability to work and manage in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
- Previous field experience on a rig or Well Intervention unit will be an added advantage in addition to flexibility to work in multiple locations.
How to apply for 2019 August/September SPDC Recruitment
- To apply successfully Click here to apply online
Note the followings:
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer