SPDC Recruitment 2019, apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs here. We use this medium to inform you about 2019 SPDC Recruitment via online. Apply here before the closing date
This post contains about the 2019 SPDC Recruitment, how to apply successfully for Shell Petroleum Development Company Jobs Recruitment and general Requirements involves.
SPDC are recruiting to fill the following positions below
- Principal Mechanical Static Engineer – Deepwater Projects
- Fixed Wing Superintendent
- Principal Process Safety Engineer
- Senior Technical Safety Engineer
Application Form Requirements for SPDC Recruitment 2019
- Good knowledge of oil and gas business and its process safety aspects. Technical Engineering or Advanced Science degree with 5 – 10 years relevant experience. Broad experience with EP, experience with Safety risk aspects of EP and/or management experience within OpCo environment. A degree in safety risk engineering would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of the business risks.
- Good knowledge of the EP standards.
- Knowledge in use of Design safety tools such as QRA, SIL, FIREPRAN, HSE Cases, Bowties, HAZID, Fire & Explosion modelling, dispersion modelling, HAZOP, Layout reviews, etc.
- Good understanding of business aspects of HSE in the short and long term
How to apply successfully for SPDC Recruitment 2019
Apply for Jobs Here
Do you want to find out about future opportunities at Shell? Simply sign up by providing your email address and search criteria in the boxes below and we will deliver job alerts straight to your inbox.
You can sign up for Jobs alert in for SPDC Recruitment portal
By signing up for job alerts I agree to receive email communications from Shell and its subsidiaries about Shell employment opportunities as they may arise. I understand that the Shell Privacy Notice for a Job Applicant will apply and that I may withdraw my consent to these communications at any time.