Police Recruitment updates: Police to Recruit 30,000 Officers | How to apply for Police Recruitment | Guidelines –
The Nigerian Police Force is in advance stage to recruit 30,000 Officers. Police Recruitment updates reaching us, that Nigerian Police Force will recruit 30,000 personnel before the end of 2017.
According to a reliable source the authority is seeking approval for the recruitment of 30,000 officers across the country before the end of this year.
Also an arrangement is being put in place in other to build 500 housing units among the 36 states of the federation.
This construction of 500 houses will terminate the problem of Police accommodation shortage by the personnel of the Nigerian Police force mostly those after retirement from service.
Deputy Inspector General DIG, Dikko, who is in charge of north-west zone, Maigari A, Made this statement to media when he paid a courtesy visit to Governor Abubakar Bagudu at his Government residence in Birnin Kebbi. According to Deputy Inspector General the Police Recruitment updates memo, on recruiting of 30,000 officers was before the presidencies for approval once the presidency approve it, we will kick off the recruitment before the end of 2017.
Police Recruitment updates, recruitment portal for Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2017
The recruitment portal was address as www.npf.gov.ng
Police Recruitment updates, Nigerian Police Force application form, available vacant positions are as follows based on categories:
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
- Nigerian Police Force application form Guidelines
- All application must be done online via www.npf.gov.ng
- Applicants must submit application according to application guidelines
- Nigerian Police Force application form must be submitted before the deadline or closing date.
Police Recruitment updates, Guidelines on How to apply for NPF Recruitment
- Apply via www.npf.gov.ng
- After application, you must download a copy of sponsor form. The Sponsor form must be signed and verifiable references of any two (2) of the following: Magistrates, heads of schools attended, king, and police officers not below the rank of CSP etc.
- Then submit.
Police Recruitment updates, new Guidelines /Requirements/academic qualification.
- Candidates must be at least 5 credit passes in WAEC even lower than 2 sittings.
- Applicants must possess at least one of this reputable Polytechnic, College of Education: two, NCE, or equivalents.
- Candidate must download sponsor’s form via www.npf.gov.ng which will be sign and verified by a king, Magistrates, heads of schools attended and police officers not below the rank of CSP etc.
- All Female Applicants must be lower than 1.68 meters tall,
- All men Applicants must not be lower than 1.65 meters tall.
NB: Police application form is not yet out, tune to us always for Police Recruitment updates.