Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 is currently ongoing for all N-power applicants who applied during the 2017-2018 recruitment exercise and was eligible to take part in 2017 N-power assessment test which is currently ongoing for some N-power applicants. Here I will talk about Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 processes and the requirements for Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 exercise.
The Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 is ongoing for N-power shortlisted candidates for pre –selection to immediate deployment.
The 2017-2018 Npower Verification will be done once your name is shortlisted at your residence Local Government Area you fill during the online recruitment.
You can be notified by text or mail for the Verification, report immediately when you got the notification via your N-power login portal or area of assignment.
Note: the 2017-2018 Npower Physical Verification is a very sensitive part in all N-power verification because you can be disqualified in this stage, before you can take part in this Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 exercise you must be among the N-power shortlisted candidates.
The main aim of this verification exercise is to check all information filled during the online exercise to know if it corresponds with the physical documents presented.
Requirements for Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 N-power Recruitment Exercise
All N-power shortlisted Candidates has been advice to report with the under listed document at their residence Local Government Area for verification.
- Degree Verification & all Academic Qualifications
- Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration Letter
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Residential Verification
- Employment Verification
Required Documents for Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018
Below documents are required from all shortlisted candidates at the venue of N-power verification
- Original Valid Identification card
- A clear and recent passport
- Degree/Educational qualification obtained
- NYSC discharge Certificate
- Your correct BVN number
- Local Government identification Letter or Residence permit of your Local Government Area
N-power Focal person will sight on all your documents presented also Npower Physical Verification 2017-2018 form will be given to you where you will fill:
- Your full name as it appears in your account name
- Full residence address information
- Your state of origin and your Local Government Area
- Your NYSC state and last place you pass out of NYSC
- Mother’s Maiden name
Be attentive while your N-power verification is going on!