NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships Awards 2018/2019 Application Form is out register here. This is to inform all undergraduates in different Nigerian Universities about October 2018/2019 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships Awards, application form is free via online. Register now
This post is a guide for interested applicants who wish to apply for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships Awards 2018/2019; here I will list out all requirements needed for successful application.
What you should know about the Scholarship
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the offer of its 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship awards to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
Check also kpmg-nigeria-university-scholarship/
Application Eligibility for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships Awards 2018/2019
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level students at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Important Notice for Applicants
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Application Procedures for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships Awards 2018/2019
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
How to apply for NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarships Awards 2018/2019
- Register To Begin Your Scholarship Application Process.
- Register via https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/log-in/
- Phone Number (Enter Your Phone Number without First Zero, e.g, (703) 123-4567, (802)
- Note that after registering, a confirmation email will be sent to your mailbox.
Click on this mail to activate your account
- Already Registered? Login Below To Apply