Nigerian Stock Exchange nse Recruitment 2016 fresh Job Apply here
The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) benefits the biggest economy in Africa, and is championing the improvement of African’s money related markets. The exchange offers posting and exchanging administrations, authorizing administration, advertise information arrangement, subordinate innovation administration, and that’s the tip of the iceberg. It is an open, proficient and dynamic trade, associating Nigeria, Africa and the world at large. Nigerian Stock Exchange NSE provides a wide range of career opportunities, grow with NSE.
Nigerian Stock Exchange NSE Recruitment now ongoing, the following vacancies are open for qualify and interested individual to fill in the position beneath:
- Product Support Analyst
- Exchange Trade Funds (ETF) Product Manager
- Application Developer
- Application Developer – Microsoft Solutions
- Head, Listing Regulation
- Pre Offer Analyst
- Unit Head – Listings Analyst
Requirements for NSE Recruitment
- A first degree in quantitative or business related inclined.
- A post graduate degree (M Sc or MBA)
- Professional certification and licenses in the following CIS, CFA, will also be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have 10 years of working experience in financial service industry or in investment product management/marketing role, distribution – related role.
- Computer literate will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar for Application Developer
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic Research
- Risk Management
- Market Analysis
- Capital Market Knowledge
- Knowledge of Trading Platforms
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
How to apply for NSE Recruitment
- To apply visit https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/index
- Register with NSE Recruitment portal via https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/signup.
- Create an account, which you will provide your username and password. Please note your password must contain upper case, a digit number or alphabets and a non character number. Applicants must have a working email address.
- Then login with your email address and password to gain access to your portal.
- NSE Recruitment portal will come up, click on the following Biodata, Education, Membership, NYSC, Employment Status, Work Experience, Competencies, My Cv to fill your informations/credentials.
- Finally save and continue.
Job description for NSE Recruitment
Closing date for NSE Recruitment
30th December, 2016