Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Applicants 2019 for DSSC Aptitude Test/Screening check list here. we are glad to inform you about the 2019 Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Aptitude Test/Screening across the Federation download List here.
The Nigerian Navy (NA) recently inform the general public especially applicants who participated in recruitment exercise conducted via online that the Aptitude Test for the Direct Short Service Course 27 Enlistment Exercise is scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30th November 2019 at 7:30am.
Applicants are advised to visit the link below for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 27 Aptitude Test scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30 November 2019 at 0730 (7:30am).
The Centres for the Aptitude Test are:
- Bauchi Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi,
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2- Command Day Secondary School Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos.
- Rivers 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Rivers 2 – Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
NA Shortlisted Candidates Guidelines for DSSC Aptitude Test/Screening
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated; all centres of choice selected by applicants were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
- Mobile phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.