Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019 October/November Application Form is out apply here https://naportal.com.ng/login. We are glad to inform you about the 2019 Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment October/November Application Form.
Currently, Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019 October/November Application Form is ongoing apply online. We use this medium to inform our viewers about online going Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019. Apply before the closing date.
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 2019 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has started.
General Requirements/Qualification Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019 October/November Application Form
- Interested candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card
- To be successful you must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- The age limit is between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- To be successful you must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage
How to apply for Nigerian Army (NA) Recruitment 2019 October/November Application Form
Follow the guides below:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Next complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- For successful applicants come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
- Please note the followings:
- Candidates should note that there will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Applicants who applied are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website.
- Successful Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- Hope you are aware that all documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- The 2019 Nigerian Army NA Recruitment form is free.
Application Form closing date for NA Recruitment
The deadline is on 29th November 2019