Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment 2017 is ongoing for interested and qualified candidates who wish to work with Nigeria Union of Teachers NUT States across the Federation. Here I will talk more on Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment 2017 which is ongoing now and How to apply for Nigeria Union of Teachers jobs.
Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment 2017 Application form is invited from suitable and qualified candidates who is not above 40 years as of the date of application.
- State Secretary for (FCT, Rivers, Ogun, Bayelsa, Taraba, Osun State Wings)
- Assistant Secretary for (Rivers, Adamawa, Jigawa, Gombe, Cross River, Oyo, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kebbi, Ekiti, Imo, Plateau and Kogi State Wings)
- Accountant for (Oyo, Bauchi and Akwa Ibom State Wings)
- Legal Official for (National Head Office, Abuja)
- Confidential Secretary for (Adamawa State Wing)
- Executive Officer for (Bayelsa, Kaduna, Cross Rive, kebbi, Akwa Ibom State Wing and Head Office, Abuja)
It will interest you to know the aim and objective of this union called Nigeria Union of Teachers NUT
- To foster unity and progress among all teachers in Nigeria
- To foster the spirit of active co-operation and comradeship between teachers and other workers
- To give leadership and stimulate interest in matters which foster national and international unity and understanding
- To raise the status of the teaching profession through improved quality of education and conditions of service
- To enhance the social and economic well-being of members and establish welfare funds for the benefit of members of the Union etc.
Application Requirements for Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment 2017
- Candidates applying for any of the positions must not be above Forty (40) years of age
- Candidates are advised to apply for not more than one position. Submitting more than one application will lead to outright disqualification
- Candidates must possess a good University degree or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy, law, Co-operative Studies and/or Community (Social) Development, Education and Arts or Social Sciences.
- Higher degrees, years of teaching and Trade Union experiences will be added advantage
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) years post qualification teaching experience
How to apply for the Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment 2017
Follow the steps below to apply for Nigeria Union of Teachers Recruitment 2017
- All applications, in triplicate, indicating the Post and State
- With photocopies of credentials and evidence of age
- Forward your application within one week from the date of this advertisement to
The Secretary General
Nigeria Union of Teachers,
National Head Office,
Off Umaru Musa Yar’Adua Express Way,
Sabon – Lugbe,