Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 ongoing now! You can now register/apply for 2019 Nestle Technical Training Program. Have you been looking for Application Form for Nestle Technical Training Program, form is now available for interested candidates.
At the end of this article you will know how to apply for 2019 Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2019 and how successfully one can join Nestle Technical Training Program.
Nestlé is the largest Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company worldwide. As part of our commitment to develop talents in Africa, Nestlé Nigeria is seeking self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Center in Agbara, Ogun state. As part of our commitment to Gender Balance, we highly encourage Female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
Description for 2019 Nestle Technical Training Program
- The programme will last for 18 months
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems
The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
Requirements for 2019 Nestle Technical Training Program
- Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to apply for 2019 Nestle Technical Training Program
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit their application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- State of Origin
- Course of Study
- Graduation Year
- School of Graduation
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Please note the followings:
- Candidates should apply for admission only once.
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a pre- employment program.
Application Closing Date
Deadline for the Nestle recruitment 2019 is Tuesday 30th April, 2019.