NDA Application Form 2020/2021; here you will know NDA Form Registration date/ how to apply successfully during registration date. We are delighted to inform you about the 2020/2021 NDA Application Form and NDA Form Registration date also how to apply via online. Start your application Form here.
Registration will commence at no distant time, we published this article to create awareness, for interested candidates.
Please note better;
To be shortlisted for NDA screening candidates must put NDA as your first choice institution. the course applied for on jamb and NDA portal must be the same. Such applicants are expected to sit for the jamb unified tertiary matriculation examinations (utme).
Why I should purchase Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 71st regular course (Degree programmes) Application Form
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Qualifications/Requirements for 2020/2021 NDA Application Form
- Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2019 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
- Passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
- The course applied for on JAMB and NDA portal must be the same.
- The choice of UTME subjects combination must be relevant to the course applied for in NDA.
- Minimum of Five O level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC,NECO and NABTEB) in English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Candidate must be up to 17 years but not less than 21 years by 1 August 2019.
- Candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 19 years old at entry.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
How to apply/register for NDA Application Form 2020/2021
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Registration fees
The application fee is N3,500.00 only.