National Directorate of Employment Recruitment is open for Nigerian citizen both graduates and non graduates. Nigerians applicants who are interested can purchase National Directorate of Employment Recruitment (NDE) 2018 Application Form via online.
Before applying, you are mandated to know the application processes and how you can apply successfully for National Directorate of Employment Recruitment.
Many Nigerians citizen are still confused about the application for NDE and the recruitment processes, here you come. This post will assist you to purchase the 2018-2019 National Directorate of Employment Recruitment form. See more below:
This post contains:
- About National Directorate of Employment
- How to purchase the online application form for National Directorate of Employment
- Recruitment process for National Directorate of Employment (NDE)
- Application Requirement for National Directorate of Employment (NDE)
- NDE online Recruitment portal
The National Directorate of Employment was established because of Nigerian Unemployed graduates who are seriously seeking employment in federal Government agencies and the private sector. It was through the NDE that the Federal Government of Nigeria created a portal called Jobsforall.
The portal Jobsforall created for unemployed Nigerian graduates, employers and skills providers for online Registration in order to collect up to date data of unemployed Nigerians job seekers, employers and skills providers. The aim was to motivate the directorate to serve as a clearing house connecting job seekers with already existing vacancies in FG agencies and the private sector.
You will also be aware that National Directorate of Employment conducts National Skills Acquisition Scheme
Application Requirements for National Directorate of Employment
- Interested Nigerian applicant must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- WASC/NECO/GCE with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects
Application eligibility for interested Applicants
Truly, the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment is open for Graduates and Non graduates citizen of Nigeria.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- Good at Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Have adequate Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Male or female between the ages of 18-35
How to register for National Directorate of Employment Jobs
- Apply online via www.jobsforall.ng
- Fill the required boss and click on SUBMIT or
If you are having issues with NDE online Registration, please make use of NDE email address and NDE Head Quarter Office address for further enquiries.
NDE Head Quarter Office
Plot 1529, Nouakchott Street,
Wuse Zone 1, Abuja,