NAS Recruitment 2020 for Customer Service Agent is currently ongoing apply via online. This is to inform the general Public about the ongoing National Aviation Services (NAS) Recruitment 2020. Start your Application here.
This post contains about the 2020 National Aviation Services (NAS) Recruitment Jobs for Customer Service Agent and how to apply for NAS Recruitment; Requirements will be listed here below:
Jobs Content for NAS Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Customer Service Agent-Lounges
Location: Airport, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Full Time
To perform the designated duties of providing lounge related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
Check Npower Monthly Stipends HERE
What is required from by applying for NAS Recruitment 2020
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provides required receptionist services in the lounge and attend to in-person, telephone and email guest queries and concerns
- Meet and greet guests and provide guidance on lounge facilities; update system with guest details
- Ensure public announcements in lounge for reminders, flight related or boarding time announcements and other important information public-address system
- Ensure timely Lounge Handling Report for airline/corporate customer /walk-in passengers handled during shift
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
Qualifications/Skills for NAS Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Qualification: Ordinary Diploma
- 2- 3 years of similar experience
- Communication skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge of related job applications
- Language Skills: Knowledge of oral and written English
- Safety focus and Customer service skills
- Knowledge of Lounge operations and airline and local policies & procedures
How to apply for 2020 NAS Recruitment
To apply successfully, Click Here to Apply
Application Form Closing date for 2020 NAS Recruitment
The National Aviation Services (NAS) Recruitment portal will be closed on 29th February, 2020.