Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2020 is ongoing for graduate’s applicant via online. We use this medium to inform the general public about the ongoing 2020 Microsoft Internship Recruitment. Start your application beneath.
Have you heard about Microsoft Internship Recruitment for 2020 edition? Registration is ongoing apply via online.
SPDC Scholarship Application Form out check here
Here I will list out the available Internship positions at 2020 Microsoft Internship Recruitment for graduates and all needed requirements will be listed here.
Available Internship Positions
- Senior Stat & Tax Manager, MC
- Specialist – Data and AI
- Software Engineer
- Account Executive
- Modern Workplace BG lead – MEA MCC
- Microsoft Nigeria Software Engineering Internship Program 2019
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
General Qualifications for 2020 Microsoft Internship Recruitment
- 5 years of active experience in similar role
- 10 years of experience in Stat & Tax positions
- Experience in Audit Firms and Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
- Fluent in English
How to apply for 2020 Microsoft Internship Recruitment
To apply successfully, Click here to apply online
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.