Kano State Civil Service Commission Jobs Recruitment 2020/2020 Application Form for interested and qualified candidates check here. This post is specifically on how to apply and register successful for 2020/2021 Kano State Civil Service Commission Jobs Recruitment via online.
In 2020 many have been searching for latest Jobs in Kano while other are looking for legit portal for Application Form process, all this information will be loaded here. Read carefully.
Kano State, the most populous State in Nigeria is located in Northern Nigeria, created on May 27, 1967 from part of the Northern Region. Kano state borders Katsina State to the north-west, Jigawa State to the north-east, Bauchi State to the south-east and Kaduna State to the south-west. The capital of Kano State is Kano, an ancient city that is over 1000 years old.
Check YouWin Connect Program 2020 HERE
Kano State has a population currently projected at over 20 Million (the highest in Nigeria). Kano State is also the largest industrial center in Northern Nigeria with major industries including textile, tanning, footwear, cosmetics, plastics, enamelware, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, furniture and other industries. Others include agricultural implements, soft drinks, food and beverages, dairy products, vegetable oil, animal feeds etc. Kano State is officially called Nigeria’s Center of Commerce, with daily trade volumes of over N20 Billion.
NDA Application Form check HERE
Available Vacancies for 2020/2021 Kano State Civil Service Commission Jobs Recruitment
Below are available jobs in Kano State in 2020/2021
- Administrative and human Resource officers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers
- Community development inspectors
- Education officers
- Budget and planning officers
- Program Analysts
- State Counsels
- Public Affairs Officers
- Teaching Jobs
- Lecturing Jobs
- Medical Jobs (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Dentist, surgeon and Cardiologist)
- Environmental Health Officers
Basic General Requirements for 2020/2021 Kano State Civil Service Commission Jobs Recruitment
- Interested applicants must have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Interested applicants Not be older than 30 years
- Interested applicants must have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
How to apply for 2020/2021 Kano State Civil Service Commission Jobs Recruitment
Apply via https://www.kanostate.gov.ng
- Successful Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview.
- The Interested applicants who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Kano State Internship Program is for three months please that
- Beneficiaries Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program.
For more updates drop your comments below.