JAMB 2019 UTME Examination reprinting – finally Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has review when 2019 UTME Examination Slip reprinting date will commence. This is to inform all prospective candidates about when to start reprinting of UTME Examination Slip to know their examination CBT centers across the Federation.
This post contains about JAMB 2019 UTME Examination Slip reprinting, date to start reprinting after registration process and items to bring along to the examination hall.
Did you purchase 2019 JAMB and you want to know when to start reprinting JAMB 2019 UTME Examination Slip, you are at the right place read below carefully.
How to reprint JAMB 2019 UTME Examination Slip
- Log in to JAMB slip reprint portal on http://www.jamb.org.ng or you can use a quick link http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Login to your JAMB e-Facility account and then enter your email and password to login to your Jamb profile
- Look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- On the JAMB slip reprint portal, enter your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- The information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip
- You can now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Date to start reprinting of JAMB Examination Slip
Please you must understand that the deadline for sales of Jamb 2019 form is February 21st 2019, which is just Six weeks after commencement.
Reprinting of JAMB Examination Slip will commence immediately a week after the closing date.
The 2019 UTME will commence on March 16th in 2019 and end on March 23rd, 2019.
Items to bring along to the examination hall
- Bring a copy of this JAMB registration slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
- When going to the JAMB examination center, please make sure, that you DON’T go into the exam hall, or bring along with you, any writing material.
- Take note that if there’s any special requirements for writing materials, thee JAMB board will provide thefollowing: Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Calculator,
- While coming, you should bring ONLY the ORIGINAL copy of the e-slip to the Examination Centre and submit it to the Invigilator.
- Also take note, that Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre. You MUST be thumbprint before you write the CBT exams. Nigeria is moving forward digitally and technology wise, so we must move with this new innovation!